Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.184 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 753,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 550,857 Franc (RM4,015) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (33 minutes ago)