Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 139.540 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,328 Franc (RM2,453) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (30 minutes ago)