Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 586.900 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,581,073 Franc ($2,694) in Billings, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)