Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.285 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,891,211 Franc (€2,873) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (29 minutes ago)