Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.340 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 151,309 Franc (₨18,142) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)