Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.519 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 178,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 132,002 Franc (₨15,495) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)