Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.114 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 188,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 141,406 Franc (₨15,515) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)