Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.031 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 436,787 Franc (₨54,388) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)