Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.598 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 370,857 Franc (1,095KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)