Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.613 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 421,192 Franc (1,259KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)