Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.071 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 814,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 689,490 Franc (4,446 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)