Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.578 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 843,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 710,310 Franc (4,686 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)