Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.184 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 276,228 Franc (₨33,750) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)