Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.195 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 292,794 Franc (₨35,730) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)