Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.321 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 243,330 Franc (₨ 45,729) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)