Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.885 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 241,047 Franc (₨ 40,962) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (32 minutes ago)