Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.005 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,706,725 Franc (kr 23,062) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)