Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.028 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 13% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,653,621 Franc (kr 36,337) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)