Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.938 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,370,332 Franc (707,167 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)