Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 762,283 Franc (508,389 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)