Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.093 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 313,516 Franc (5,132 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)