Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04575 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 269,153 Franc (Rp 5,883,612) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)