Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 434.374 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,683,384 Franc (3,875 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)