Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 413.764 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,107,647 Franc (2,677 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)