Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 431.366 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,558,877 Franc (3,614 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (38 minutes ago)