Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.259 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 962,508 Franc (R$ 5,461) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (42 minutes ago)