Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.449 XOF / BZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,614,792 Franc (BZ$5,484) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (19 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)