Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.768 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,639,669 Franc (£2,291) in Belfast.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)