Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.664 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 929,408 Franc (R$ 5,932) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)