Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.437 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 982,244 Franc (R$ 5,902) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €340 (42 minutes ago)