Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.098 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 395,602 Franc (188,548 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)