Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.104 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 377,854 Franc (179,619 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)