Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.843 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,600 Franc (1,363 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)