Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.576 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc (560 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)