Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39948 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,107,938 Franc (5,276,671 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)