Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.269 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,433,523 Franc (262,551 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)