Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.815 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,170,677 Franc (119,274 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)