Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.943 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,634,624 Franc (182,785 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)