Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.840 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,417,761 Franc (160,383 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)