Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.110 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,651,478 Franc (291,047 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)