Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.080 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,169,195 Franc (元36,817) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)