Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.171 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,290,235 Franc (元39,560) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 970 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)