Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 209.941 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 549,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 408,395 Franc (1,945 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)