Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 206.181 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 639,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 473,849 Franc (2,298 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)