Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.536 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 280,846 Franc (50,733 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)