Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.387 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 393,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 281,798 Franc (52,308 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (40 minutes ago)