Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.047 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 369,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 262,694 Franc (52,047 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)