Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,635,613 Franc (1,635,613 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (19 minutes ago)