Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 40% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 759,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 458,864 Franc (464,069 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)