Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.001 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 41% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 184,655 Franc (184,432 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)