Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,746,577 Franc (1,746,577 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)