Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.012 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 40% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 278,910 Franc (275,580 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)