Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.002 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 40% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 234,768 Franc (234,218 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)