Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45354 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 848,081 Franc (1,869,920 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (32 minutes ago)