Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.518 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,572,672 Franc (3,034,845 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)