Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21013 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,393,015 Franc (COL$6,629,427) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (35 minutes ago)