Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21120 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,414,621 Franc (COL$6,697,893) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)