Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.867 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 977,491 Franc (Bs 18,146) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)