Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.886 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,742,486 Franc (Bs 28,156) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)