Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.539 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 904,376 Franc (Bs 16,284) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)