Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.864 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 338,678 Franc (руб 31,174) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)