Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.615 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 226,577 Franc (руб 21,346) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)