Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.854 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,383,761 Franc (Bs 22,739) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)