Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.439 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,966,884 Franc (€2,996) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)