Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.349 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,040 Franc (元46) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)