Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.211 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 27% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 7,776 Franc (元91) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)