Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.517 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 452,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 374,201 Franc (元4,481) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)