Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.175 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 119% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,479 Franc (元61) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)