Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.648 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 735,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 630,335 Franc (1,884KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (40 minutes ago)