Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.608 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 805,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 685,606 Franc (2,049KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)