Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.727 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 337,828 Franc (1,009KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)