Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 13.409 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (RD$ 280) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (42 minutes ago)