Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.903 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,306 Franc (RD$ 303) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)