Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.993 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,801,698 Franc (2,820,438 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)