Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.999 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,340,460 Franc (1,341,449 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 918,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)