Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.012 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,930,056 Franc (2,895,071 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)