Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,380,549 Franc (1,380,549 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 962,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)