Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.997 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,314,045 Franc (1,317,817 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 907,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)