Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 433.610 XOF / BND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,418,399 Franc (B$3,271) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)