Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.938 XOF / BND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,498,371 Franc (B$3,437) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)