Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04413 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 226,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 127,651 Franc (Rp 2,892,517) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)