Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04267 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 233,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 134,543 Franc (Rp 3,153,030) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)