Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04070 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 182,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 182,000 Franc (Rp 4,472,236) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)