Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03938 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 194,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 194,000 Franc (Rp 4,926,968) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)