Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,327,950 Franc in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)