Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,403,696 Franc in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)