Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.821 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,143,516 Franc (R$ 6,504) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)