Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 434.891 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,517,087 Franc (AU$5,788) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)