Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 467.186 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,715,645 Franc (AU$3,672) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)