Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.827 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,830,805 Franc (AU$4,182) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)