Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04329 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 787,540 Franc (Rp 18,192,397) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)