Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04614 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,452,621 Franc (Rp 31,481,999) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)