Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.781 XOF / AZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 921,778 Franc (2,821 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)