Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.568 XOF / AZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,038,015 Franc (3,103 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)