Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 346.187 XOF / AZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,417,936 Franc (4,096 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)