Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.467 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 319,361 Franc (2,166 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)