Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.728 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 399,532 Franc (2,742 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)