Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.094 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 254,046 Franc (1,751 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)