Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.362 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 258,388 Franc (ARS $6,564) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)