Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.225 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,052 Franc (₨584) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)