Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.588 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,379 Franc (₨247) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)