Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.597 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,153 Franc (₨686) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)