Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.433 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 289,275 Franc (Php23,267) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)