Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,147,200 Franc (4,074,298 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)